Thursday, February 26, 2009

u Slumdog MiLLionaire!

slumdog millionaire Pictures, Images and Photos
If you haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire
The you should, it won so many awards.
I enjoyed myself watching this movie!
It is about these two orphan kids named
Jamal & Saleem who live in India
They experience a lot of violence which
I concluded, that's just how life is over there.
They are two little little kids living
and hustling to survive.
They play my favorite song, Paper Planes by MIA
but it sounds funny, you tell me.
The story has a twist to it when Jamal
goes to be on a game show.
But you're going to have to watch it to see what's up
It's a great movie! Open your eyes to the rest of the world!
Of course there's a love interest
& Freida Pinto is the beauty that melts Jamal's heart!
Photobucket
If you wanna sneak peak.
MIA sent me this remix video she posted on her imeem.