Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Brenda is 21

Yeah, so I am 21 years old.
Funny, I never thought I'd make it this far.
I don't know I just never thought one day
I'd be all grown up
Well, I'm not a grown up! I'm not serious
I can't even keep a srtaight face.
& you know what
the club scene ain't all me
& the bar scene is cool but I don't like beer
I like RUM! anything fruity with a kick!
Gotta have that kick!
I will wait til the summer to be club hoppin
I'm just glad I'm alive to see another year.
& I had a party at Bohica's where I much enjoyed myself.
Of course, Chicagoans know the horoscope article
from the Sun Times Newspaper.
I am so like my girl Rosa Parks!
peace!
IF FEB. 4 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY: Civil rights activist Rosa Parks (1913-2005) shares your birthday today. You're individualistic, and you're a straight shooter who is sincere about going after what you want. You always defend the rights of the underdog. You have many hobbies because you like to be stimulated and entertained. (No bores allowed!) Get ready for probably one of the best years of your life if not the best year. You're very powerful in 2009!