Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Do you believe in ghosts?

Ever since I was a little girl,
I've always looooved ghost stories.
I THANK GOD that I don't see them!!!
I've heard my college was haunted so here's the real deal...
Morton College-
This school is haunted by the spirit of a girl named Emily who was murdered. Before the school was built, it was just a field. Her body was dumped in the field after being killed on Laramie Bridge. She has been spotted on the roof at night by security guards. She is rarely seen by the students. Emily has been heard in the theater, however. She usually appears during plays that involve violence and murder.
And I knew when I went to that play, that it was really freaky! Seriously

Be sure to visit this website to check out
100's of really good legends of ghostly places
in good 'ol illinois...

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/haunted/hauntedplacesofillinois.htm