Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nicole Richie Prego Again!


My favorite bad girl prankster is pregnant again!
Glad she got the loot to maintain them
& Not like that weirdo Octuplet mom!
Anyways, I think babies are a blessing!
And I can, but can't wait to be a mommy too.
Nicole is a down diaper changin diva!
Haha Lionel Richie is the gramps!

Here's what they had to say in Harper's Bazaar Mag.

Nicole on motherhood:
“Hmm, I would say how fun it is. Everybody talks about how difficult it is in the first three months, but I absolutely love it. Everything I do is for her. My whole life revolves around her and I absolutely love it. I was so excited from the minute I found out I was pregnant … and it’s been nothing but an amazing ride since.”

Lionel on how Nicole changed:
“Motherhood has given her all the keys to understanding how her mother and I were trying to raise her. Now it has come full circle.”

On marriage and getting more kids:
“One day, yeah — not tomorrow, not today. We are committed to our family. I’m 26. I’ve definitely had a very eventful year. So right now, it’s about me enjoying my time with my daughter. I want five children: twin boys and three girls. I’ve wanted that since I was a little girl.”

Five children....that rings a beLL~!