Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nike x Kanye West = Yeezy


How can I forget about this post? I just been busy seLLing them on eBay!
Honestly, I wish I could hold down my own pair, because these kicks are honestly going to be hot shit for years to come! Tell em Bun Beezy!



Here's Bee & Apes & Cee @ Leaders 1354! I dig the cool peeps who work there. But, honestly, wtf is that shit about? Only coming out in Men's sizes?If Yeezy knew the deal, the hype would be much more hyper if they came out in 5.5y and up! Too bad, so sad, come visit me in line for the Wheat Pair!

Where are you, Yeezy!?
Guess what? I seen bootleg pairs of them at a gas station for $150! The were solid solid, black, and grey. Not bad lookin though. I was laughin' hard! I told the dude I got the real pair. He said show me, I told him I'll BRB and never paid for the blizzy.