Friday, May 15, 2009

Jordan V Ragin' BuLL Defining Moments Pack


Ooh! Now I feel like going to Great America to ride the Ragin Bull
It is the best coaster around especially when ur high off life!
Anywho, on to the kicks!!!!
Bam!

Bam~!


Apes is a lucky duckling. He already got his hands on them! But, these kicks are hotness right here! The red pair reminds me of Chicago's own: Da BuLLs! and the grey pair is 3M? Sick with it. It DMP that comes with cool woody lookin' box, unlike the CDPs. Retailin for $310! It'll be sold at mall joints, but I bet they'll never hit the floor. I know Finishline got 10 pairs. No youth sizes!? WTF, man!!! Nike Corp, Jordan, if ur reading this: please expand your clientele! You're missing the good half: the lil ladies! I'll probably grab a pair to hold down, anyways, go get em toro!