Monday, March 30, 2009

R.i.P. Selena




I really miss Selena!
I used to listen to her when I was a lil brazer girL!
I even auditioned to be in the movie when I used to hang out
on the north side. Any Chicago chicas remember that?
Anyways, it will be 14 years tomorrow that she got murked.
But no doubt! Selena was the iLL NANA!

She had her own clothing line, beauty salon, and sang in English & Spanish!
She had so much style for paisas back then!
Considered the Kween of Tejano music.
George "Dubya" Bush did one great thing, when he was the governor of Texas,
he dubbed Selena's beeday, April 16, Selena Day in Texas.
It's such a shame that someone so ugly and jealous would do that to her.
But, anyways, she was so beautiful; they say angels always belong in heaven.
There's lot of websites and blogs in her memory still to this day!
If you wanna hear some good songs of hers, check my faves:
el chico en apartamento 512
La Caracha
No me Queda mas
Como La Flor
Techno Cumbia
Last Dance/On the radio
all jammies!
Rest Peacefully in heaven Selena!
selena Pictures, Images and Photos