Saturday, March 7, 2009

Asher Roth- I Love College

This is such a coincidence I posted this the other day.
Last night we took a 2 an half hour ride to Champaign, IL
it is where University of Illinois is and
its basically a college town out of the fields
It was so f-n dope. all these college kids around
It was actually nice out (50 dgrees) heat wave!
and unofficial st. patty's day weekend so everyone was
out and dressed in green. We walked around, chilled at the bar,
drank green beer, apes got hit on by a sleezy college slut,
busted out at the frat houses and u shoulda seen the tons of
aluminum cans on the porches I said,
"if a bum knew of this town, he'd pick up all this shit
and be rich"
& yes everyone was eating pizza, spots were hoppin'
apes wants to be a college kid to party in the towns-
I would too, firk it. live it up!

"I LOVE COLLEGE" Official Video - Asher Roth

Why does this dude sound sooo much like EMinem???
The big of fuss is that this dude will smash eminem!
His album, the Greenhouse Effect, sounds pretty dope
I like the concept of this song
We'll have to wait and see if dude ain't a one hit
wonder.