Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nobody walks in LA


EL AY! is the place to be!
I really want to move there!
I'm gonna see who I can convince to share
$1600 rent for a 2 bedroom
That's why you gotta be rich to live there!
I take that back I'll just go live in the ghetto.

Anyways my trip to Cali was classic.
The weather wasn't hot hot hot
But hey 70's while my fellow Chicagoans were in 3
Thats why Im done with Chi~ the weather sucks!
But I do go to deal with earthquakes.
Becuz I did I felt one!
Bee Apes & Karlie were on the balcony blowin farts
and somebody made the glass door & deck tremble
only lasted for 3 seconds~ iM not scared~!
I also got to go to Long Beach to see Snoop Dogg
I wish!

And we got to go to a dunkxchange in fullerton, ca
which Apes got a coveted pair of Union 180's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goin for $350 easy...we wont say how much
but go to DunkXchanges get shoes cheaper!
We are in a recession!!!!

I got to go in the LA clubs again!
And my 21st beeday is next Wed.
I like Hollywood Blvd.
Ate some great food! Thats what I love bout LA
byebye chi!
I already know someway around town~!
People on TV go to this spot & I know where it is!
I know where LA ink is!
I wanted to get something done
but I need to drop mad dough in there.
When Im rich and famous i'll be riding in my
cadillac or bmw all over that bitch!
cuz people drive fast!
& i wanna live life in the fast lane!
And Cali people just rock!