Tuesday, January 20, 2009

He's a BAD OBAMAJAMA!

obama Pictures, Images and Photos
I am so happy that today is the day
that the MAN Barack!
is in office and the chump Bush is out!
I do solemnly swear I hate Bush.
Haha he got fired, laid off just how he did
so many other people in this nation.
Anyways...back to barack!
How many times do I have to proclaim:
He is half black (Kenya) & half white (Hawaii)!
But he is so frickin cooL, ill tell you why
He's from Chicago, a die hard White Sox fan,
He rocks North Face and Nike
sox fan Pictures, Images and Photos
He said once, "Do u smelllll what Barack is cookin'?
Everyone's talking bout there ain't gonna be change
the economy is going to have to get worse before it gets
better, but everyone should feel better just because
"the man" is in the office.
Yeah the prez don't got all the power of a veto
but oh well, maybe people will open their eyes.
I hope that this inspires all races to stop looking
at skin color and just go on and do ur own thing.
Better yourself!
& I just looove Michelle Obama...i met a plane stewardess
that looked just like her when I was coming back from FLorida.
&&& The Obama babies are sooooo cute!
Reminds me of me and my sister!
Obama Family Pictures, Images and Photos

God Bless America the land of the corrupt liars and
Freedom is so not free.
But, well see how it goes from here!

obama:  chest 3 Pictures, Images and Photos