Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pet$!

Hey there's a show on Animal Planet that Odee is watching
called Fat Pets!
And it's filled with damn fat pets that don't wanna do
a damn thing except lounge and eat!
Like whooaa! Chain them to the treadmill why don't ya!

dude the fattest cat in the world is named Archie
and they are throwing all these toys at him
and he isn't doing anything...just staring! LOL!

Well the other day, I was looking at my requirements for my major.
And I could change to pre-veterinary if I wanted to For a
hot minute I did consider wanting to be a vet.
Because I love all animals...if it were up to me my house would be a zoo!
But, I changed my mind cuz I couldn't bear to put them to sleep
or cut off their leg, or embarrass them with the stupid cone!
If anyone doesn't have a dog, I'd suggest getting at least 2!
Bee nice to pets, they are the cutest things ever,
they will always love you,
and they are way better & cheaper than having kids!
Watch out for the lazy fat dawg!