Friday, December 12, 2008

party like a virgen

Virgen de Guadalupe Pictures, Images and Photos
It's the day of the Virgin Guadalupe
and you can be sure that people in Mexico City
are partying in her honor for dayz! I mean all night!
So if you are not familiar with the story I'll tell you

So back in the 15th hundreds on Dec 12th
There was a dude named Juan Diego
& he was very poor & humble or somethin'
He was walkin when one day Lady Guadalupe came to him &
said "yo go tell the pope that I want a church built right here
and don't worry i'll take care of you, you'll be set for life."
So Juan Diego goes and tells the "papa" & he just blows him off
So whatever...
J.D. goes to sleep & the Virgen comes to him & told him
"What did I say? Well, go to the desert & grab these roses"
(Roses do not grow in the desert, no way no how)
But they were there, so he grabbed them and put them in his
cloak & when he went to the papa again, he dropped the roses to the floor
& the Virgen Mary appeared on it.
So that brought so much hope to the Mexican people
that she is called the Reina de Mexico (Queen of Mexico)
Theres 3 main churches now in Mexico City & a huge courtyard
that gets super packed whenever..
I always stop there when I land in Mexico City
& I'd advise others to do the same.
& Pray you make it out of that goody grimey city.
I believe in her because to me...she's just beautiful.
In a perfect mother's love...she'd always look out for her girl
&&& I do want to get this tattooed on my forearm or somewhere
I'm not lying...this is the actual cloak
still perfected in perfect shape
& If you're still not a believer...
In 1970's a crazy arsonist tried to blow up the piece & did
but it stood perfected! They also studied the inks & said no
way it could be man made.
Nuestra Hermosa Madre La Virgen De Guadalupe en la Basilica Pictures, Images and Photos
So don't be closeminded! Miracles do happen!