Monday, October 20, 2008

Glam God: Indashio Fa Sho



You know what...I like Indashio...he's got that edge on me.
He rocks his grill & he's not too shabby.
I just don't like when people look like they got dressed from the trash can.
I think Jess shoulda have won or at least made it to the final 2.
Indashio that woulda given you a run for your monay!
Anyways, he's cool in my book.
Here's some interview from The Fashionisto: The Latest in Menswear

What celebrities are really doing it style wise currently?
Pharrell, Kanye West, Joel Madden, Rhianna, Katy Perry, M.I.A.
oh yeah I love me Kanye West, MIA, Rhianna, Katy Perry too!

How did you hear about Glam God and what were your reasons for participating?
I heard about it on Perez Hilton and I went to the casting call. If course they fell in love with me instantly!
Oh snap! I love Perez Hilton, too! I listen to him on B96 in the AM!


What have you taken out of the experience?
I learned so much from the show…from the challenges. It really made me a better stylist. I made alot of new friends and I have it all on tape for memories!

Do you get recognized in public?
Yes. Since the show I have been getting recognized everywhere I go…its very surreal. I am usually in my own world and don’t notice people noticing me, but if I am with friends, they always point it out and get excited.

How is that?
Its cool. I was in a bad mood getting off the train in Times Square and this girl did a double take and yelled ” I LOVE YOU!! I HOPE YOU WIN!” That made my day!

What does the future have in hold for INDASHIO?
That’s a good question. I am living my dreams and the most amazing life! I never thought my dreams would take me this far so I am excited to see how much farther they will take me. I hope I am able to continue to inspire people, travel the world and do what I love. I am looking forward to a spin off show, a book, [an] expansion of my clothing line and a hotel!
A hotel?? This fashionisto is loco! Love em anyways